9/7/14

Writing Prompt- Jessica

Here's some writing prompts for this week. I must put this out here any art or photography isn't mine, if I have access to the original artist I will put a link to give them credit. Just thought I'd put that one out there.
Anyway this first picture really caught my eye and the girl's expression in second picture just intrigued me. Hope you like it! - Jessica

The two made a striking pair, catching the eye of locals and the stares of children before the parents thereof gave a dirty look and pushed them along. The man was often mistaken for a female, given his long hair, normally pulled back, and his soft face. The hair however kept him warm at the high altitudes at which the beast flew. The albino creature was stunning in every way but was not to be trifled with. They shared a bond not easily torn asunder. The two never settled anywhere long enough to be recognized among a community, however they were not readily forgotten
________

Evelyn stared wide eyed at the boy standing by her friend. 
"Caleb?" she demanded, not daring to tare her eyes off the other "What is he doing here? How?!"
Caleb put his hands up defensively, making the girl finally peel her eyes off of the individual in question.
"I can explain," Caleb began calmly "he-"
"He's standing right here...." the boy interrupted. 
Evelyn was already talking over him "What do you mean explain? How is he even alive?!" 
"Guys..." the boy began again.
"Evy, just calm down he's-"
"I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE IDJITS!!" Caleb and Evelyn were both forced to look back at him, he smiled sheepishly "I think I can do my own explaining." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Keep it clean.